Hi there! My name is Polina, and I’m a software engineer at Indiegogo. I’m very passionate about building for the web– software engineering is a means through which I can be proud of building services that empower those around me.
I graduated from Wellesley College with a degree in Computer Science and currently reside in San Francisco. When I’m not coding, you can find me listening to podcasts, running, and learning about the world and people through stories.
say hi! :) firstname.lastname@example.org
I love meeting women in this industry and sharing experiences. I can offer what I’ve learned in the following areas:
- Advice & Support to folks new to tech industry
- Getting started with open source (I’m involved with Write/Speak/Code Open Source Hours and I’m excited to be involved with Rails Girls Summer of Code 2017 ❤️)
- Advice on coding bootcamps (I currently mentor at Hackbright and attended Hack Reactor)
- I would love to meet and learn from more women in infrastructure (systems, computer networking, production infrastructure, SRE, ops)
- Advice from folks on how to make your company interviewing/hiring process better